ERP Project Coordinator
- Position Summary
Under general direction, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Coordinator will provide oversight for the Project Management, Definition and End User Support. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to management of ERP project management and defining direction for various County-wide ERP projects. Propose, develop, and implement policies and procedures governing ERP project management within York County Government. Will consult and advise the Controller on project timelines, departmental needs, and ERP trends. Responsible for research, proposal, and recommendation of new ERP functionality.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritizes and assigns projects to ERP functional staff.
- Monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Serves as the point of contact and liaison between departments implementing ERP projects.
- Maintains open communication and relationship with ERP vendor.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels in the County. May include frequent communication and interaction with ERP vendor and others outside of the County organization.
- Leads planning meetings between Controller and County departments on assigned ERP projects.
- Facilitates the setting of goals, objectives and measurable milestones for ERP projects. Monitors progress and communicates project status to management at all levels. Facilitates completion of tasks and determines methodology to alleviate or eliminate hindrances to progress. Serves as the liaison to assure that needed resources and services are available in a timely fashion.
- Technical resource for ERP support to end users.
- Creates and Modifies SQL Server service report services (SSRS).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree required.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s project management experience.
- Must have an understanding of finance, payroll, accounting, budgeting, procurement and human resources applications.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including MS Project and MS Visio.
- Must demonstrate good organization and communication skills in areas of procedure setting and customer service.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, representatives of other County departments.
- Ability to work under high pressure circumstances.
- Logical, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staffing from a planning or support perspective.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.