- Position Summary
The Administrative Clerk will act as back up in the production of all physical case files and digital case files in Just Ware. The Administrative Clerk creates the file folders for cases that are past the Preliminary Hearing stage. They will scan into Just Ware all prison request forms, then distribute them to the mailboxes of the appropriate person. They will act as a backup for other support staff during any time off as deemed appropriate by the office manager.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and Management of client and case information electronically
- Creating files from interview applications for cases beyond the preliminary hearing
- Scanning prison request form in to the appropriate electronic case then distributing them to the appropriate person
- Act as back up for all support staff positions on an as needed basis, ability to be cross trained
- Ability to use Just Ware, AOPC, CPCMS, and Microsoft Office
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Other duties
- General Typing
- Phone skills
- Faxing Documents
- Knowledge of all copy machines
- Data Entry
- Filing as assigned by Office Manager.